Friday, February 20, 2009

We're Back!!!!!!!!

After 18 days in Maryland we are finally back! We had so much fun visiting family, but it is so nice being home. The kids have been so busy the last couple of days reacquainting themselves with all of their toys. I still have random pictures from my trip that I need to post. On Monday we drove out to Ocean City with all of the kids. I think we picked the best day to go, because we froze our little butts off! It was truly painful being outside. The wind was blowing so hard that my ears actually hurt! Being in places like that remind just why we live in Phoenix. I will take the heat over the cold any day.


While there our plan was to walk the board walk and do all of the shops. But in turned out that most people are smart and don't go there in the dead of the winter. Practically every shop was closed, it was a total ghost town. We went into the few shops that were open, not to shop, but to warm up! After a very short time being there we decided it was seriously too cold to be there. So we quickly showed the kids the ocean and got the heck out of there. All that driving to get there and we were there for maybe 30 minutes! What a day!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I din't know you had gone back to visit, but I'm glad you're home:) I love your picture of the kids in the heading of your blog! McKylah looks so cute in her tutu!! I love it!