Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

On Valentines Day we gathered the kids together for a little gift. Everyone was excited except my "sweet" McKylah. And being the good mom that I am, I made sure to captured this moment.
However, once McKylah realized it wasn't all that bad, she joined in on the fun too. We got all of the kids stuffed monkey's and Caden actually likes his. He has never been into stuffed animals, but since his cousins like theirs he likes his too. He even sleeps with it at night! McKylah also likes hers, but she really had a lot of fun carrying around the gift bag and tissue paper.
For Valentines Night the adults enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Ruth Chris Steakhouse. My sister has great connections, and we only had to pay for the tip. How awesome is that? All in all it was a good day.


3 comments:

Liz said...

Sounds like McKylah is not a fan of cupcakes or Valentine's presents! Glad you guys had a great Valentines! Did you like the restaurant? There is one close to us and we have never been :)

Kara said...

I love the crying pic of McKylah, maybe I'm mean, but I think those are always hilarious!

Kim's just sayin' said...

did you give Caden Meggie Monkey?!?!? :) those monkeys are cute (children's place right?)
it seems so sad that you went to such a great steak place and didn't even enjoy the steak! what did you get?!?!