Friday, February 6, 2009

McKylah turns one!!!

Today we celebrated McKylah's birthday for the mere third time. Today is her actual birthday, and we celebrated it with both Grandparent's before I left Phoenix. Below is a picture of my second attempt at getting McKylah to eat a cupcake. I set her in a highchair and she immediately went for it. But then we all started singing to her and she just lost it. It is safe to say she can go from zero to 60 in a matter of seconds. The good news is that she got over it, and actually ate a cupcake for the first time! She didn't eat too much, but at least she tried it!


On Super Bowl Sunday we celebrated with my parents. Take note of her adorable Cardinals cheerleading outfit.




She didn't get into the opening of the presents too much, but she loved it when they were put together!
A week ago we met up with Gabe's parents in Casa Grande to celebrate with them. Her favorite toy was of course her baby. She just loves all babies.




Nana and Tata were so good and even got a present for Caden. He may have to cheat in the game but he still loves it!




I can't believe that it has already been a year since I gave birth to my little fire cracker! Happy Birthday Kicky!




2 comments:

The Waldon Family said...

I love the curly brown hair, she is so cute! With that hair, those blue eyes and in her cheer leading outfit she should be on a magazine cover! Very sweet.

Yay, you are in MD again! Salisbury is about 3 1/2 hours away from us, and we'd love to meet up with you guys; hope you're enjoying the east coast!!

Kara said...

Seriously, I can't believe she's already 1! I think it's time for another one for you guys. But really, you make such cute kids it would be a waste for you guys not to have like 12. :)