Friday, January 30, 2009

A slumber party & the zoo

A couple of weeks ago Cade's cousins came over for a sleepover. For sleeping arrangements we made a massive bed in Caden's room. And as to be expected the bed became a bouncing toy, and sleep was the enemy. Even so they still had a ton of fun including McKylah who thinks she is just one of the big kids. The next morning we loaded the kids into the car for a zoo day. Cade and Kennedie have become such good buds now that they are getting older. I just love it!

And the best part of the day wasn't seeing the animals, but when Mel got her hair stuck in a tree! Mel got up from the table and her hair got tangled in the branch. She started yelling for me to help, and instead I quickly grabbed my camera and started taking pictures like the good sis that I am. Luckily Jake was willing to help her out while we were all dying laughing. Thanks for providing the entertainment Mel!






No comments: