Friday, October 16, 2009

I love this time of the year!!!!!!!!

I haven't posted on here in forever, so here's a recent pic of my little monkeys. I can't believe it is already almost Halloween! How is time flying by so fast? Last Saturday I took the kids to make pumpkins at Michael's again. (I can't believe it's already been a year since we did them last)
Here's Cade with his best bud Kennedie.
Kylah and Khloe could have cared a less about doing a pumpkin and only wanted to play with each other.


And here's my little guys finished masterpiece.
Now that the weather has actually cooled down, we have started going to the zoo again. I made the mistake of taking the kids to the water area with out swimsuits. For some reason I was crazy and thought they wouldn't get wet..... YEA RIGHT!

They of course soaked themselves in the water, but they had tons of fun so it was well worth it!
These two are turning into the best of buds. It is so much fun watching them play and interact with each other. I love these two!!!!







4 comments:

The Waldon Family said...

Love the pictures Meghan, your kids are cute! The crafts at Michael's looked SO fun. Say hello to the warm sunny Arizona weather for us, it's cold over here!

Liz said...

Ahh! I LOVE the pumpkin your little guy made! Hope you are having good times in AZ!

Krista said...

They're ADORABLE!! Looks like you guys are having a blast this fall season!

Tiffany said...

Can't believe how fast the kids are growing up! I love the zoo at this time of the year~~I need to get another year pass. When I do, I'll get ya call!!